Come see our farm-to-table process during a tour of our working dairy farm located in the heart of beautiful Oceana County, Michigan.
About the Farm Tours
Our tours last approximately 1 1/2 hours, rain or shine. You will receive a guided tour of a working dairy farm and milk processing facility. Your tour will begin at our Visitor Center, the Moo School. Here you will be able to learn about the history of Country Dairy, dairy farming, and the dairy industry.
Next you will take our tour wagon to our bottling plant to see how milk is bottled (this is a working processing and bottling facility so there are times when the bottling may not be taking place while the tour goes through the plant. Thanks for your understanding). After the plant, you will also be able to see our calves and cows. You will learn what they eat and how the cows are milked.
At the close of your tour, you can sample our famous Premium Chocolate Milk, or try something we call “Moochies” (cheddar cheese curds). We’d also like to invite you to try a delicious meal at our Farm Store and Deli. Enjoy a garden fresh salad, a hearty bowl of soup, or one of our meaty, farm-themed, panini grilled sandwiches. And we hope you won’t miss the chance to try some of the best ice cream available in Michigan — ours!
We look forward to sharing our farm with your family and friends. Come visit us soon!!
Off-season tour hours from Labor Day through Memorial Day are by appointment only. Please call or email (see contact info below) to schedule a tour.
See you on the farm!
Farm Tours Availability
Memorial Day weekend – June 22: Monday-Saturday: 10:30am, Noon, and 1:30pm. At the beginning of June we are finishing school tours so you may take a tour with a school group.
June 24 – August 19: Monday-Saturday: Tours begin at 10:30am and will depart throughout the day until 3:00pm. The last tour of the day departs at 3:00pm.
August 19 – Labor Day: Monday-Saturday: 10:30, Noon, and 1:30
In May, September, October: Saturday Only: Noon and 1:30pm.
Off-season: Tours after Labor Day are available by appointment Only. Please call the number below or use the email to arrange your tour.
In the off-season, if you want to schedule a school tour with your classroom, click here or scroll down the page for contact information.
$8.00 for Adults
$5.00 for Children 3-16 years
Children 2 and under are FREE
School Groups: Call for pricing.
Good Manufacturing Practices for Our Guests
1. All visitors are required to wear RED hairnets and beard-nets meant to fully cover hair and facial hair. Clothing must be clean.
2. When entering the plant, visitors will place the soles of both shoes in the foam sanitizer. We discourage wearing sandals or open-toed shoes.
3. Visitors will refrain from touching all equipment, packaging, and container bundles during their visit.
4. No glass, hard plastics, food, drink, gum, candy, or tobacco products are allowed into the processing plant.
5. Handbags, briefcases, fanny-packs, knapsacks, etc. must be left in the visitor’s car, or upon entrance to the plant, these items must be left in the break room.