Farms Tours available for groups & families.
Farm Tours Availability
Memorial Day weekend - June 25th: Tours are available Monday-Saturday at 9:00am, 10:30am, Noon, and 1:30pm. At the beginning of June we are finishing school tours so you may take a tour with some school kids.
June 27th - August 20: Tours begin at 10:30am and will depart every half hour until 3:00pm. The last tour of the day departs at 3:00pm.
August 22-Labor Day: Tours are conducted at 9am, 10:30, Noon, and 1:30. The last tour of the day departs at 1:30pm.
Off-season: Tours after Labor Day are available by appointment. In September, October, and May we will conduct Saturday tours at noon and 1:30pm.
In the off-season, if you want to schedule a school tour with your classroom, click here or scroll down the page for contact information.
About the Farm Tours
Tours last approxiamately 1 1/2 hours. You will receive a guided tour of a working dairy farm and milk processing facility. Your tour will begin at our Visitor Center, the Moo School. Here you will be able to learn about the history of Country Dairy, dairy farming, and the dairy industry.
Next you will take our tour wagon where on your tour, you will be able to see our cows, how they are milked, and how milk is bottled (this is a working processing and bottling facility so there are times when the bottling may not be taking place while the tour goes through the plant. Thanks for your understanding).
At the close of your tour, you can sample our famous Premium Chocolate Milk, or try something we call “Moochies” (cheddar cheese curds). We’d also like to invite you to try a delicious meal at our new Farm Store and Deli. Enjoy a garden fresh salad, a hearty bowl of soup, or one of our meaty, farm-themed, panini grilled
sandwiches. And we hope you won’t miss the chance to try some of the best ice cream available in Michigan — ours!
We are looking forward to sharing our farm with your family and friends. Come and visit us soon!! Off-season tour hours from Labor Day through Memorial Day are by appointment only. Please call our tour line at (231) 861 4636 ×119 to set up a tour. Thanks!
Tours: $7.00 for Adults $5.00 for Children 3-16 years (2 yrs. and under are free)
School Groups: Call for pricing.
Children 2 and under are FREE
How to Arrange Your Tour
To arrange a tour in the off-season, call or email us.
Call: (231) 578 8480
Please call to confirm availability.
($25.00 min. on off-season tours.)
Good Manufacturing Practices for our guests:
1. All visitors are required to wear RED hairnets and beard-nets will be worn to fully cover hair and facial hair longer than ½ inch. Clothing must be clean.
2. When entering the plant, visitors will place the soles of both shoes in the foam sanitizer. We discourage wearing sandals or open-toed shoes.
3. Visitors will refrain from touching all equipment, packaging, and container bundles during their visit.
4. No glass, hard plastics, food, drink, gum, candy or tobacco products are allowed into the processing plant.
5. Handbags, briefcases, fanny-packs, knapsacks, etc. must be left in the visitor’s car or upon entrance to the plant, these items must be left in the break room.